Notice that. Some people will never have flatulence. Especially in the capital, almost a hundred percent of all the symptoms in this household.
People with flatulence The stomach aches in the stomach often need to belch. Some people may have nausea, vomiting, fast or may be. Even eat a little food. And burnt in the chest.
Cause is due to several reasons as well.
1. Disease in the gastrointestinal tract itself is gastric ulcer. Gastritis Stomach cancer Gastrointestinal tract Burning of the chest, which may be a symptom of acid reflux disease.
2. Diseases caused by external factors.
Many types of gastric mucositis, including painkillers.
Some medications will make the stomach and intestines squeeze less, such as sleeping pills, sedatives. Some antibiotics
Alcoholic beverages, such as alcohol, beer or tea, can cause inflammation. Including smoking can also cause irritation.
The food is difficult to digest. Including foods that are very tasty food, fermented food.
3. Diseases of the bile duct, such as gallstones gallbladder.
4. Diseases of the pancreas.
5. Other physical illnesses such as diabetes, thyroid disease.
6. Behavior in eating is also associated with flatulence. Especially, the food will make the lining inflammation. Eating in a hurry Chew Or eat a lot. Include food that is difficult to digest.
For those who like to eat vegetables. If you eat more may cause flatulence. Because our body does not have these gastric juice. The bacteria in the colon as a decomposition aid. However, vegetables are useful. Because the excretion.
Just like the milk. In Asia, there is no digestive enzyme. Or if it is small. When to eat milk. May cause flatulence or diarrhea. Should stop or gradually. Drink little by little. For the body to adjust to milk in the desired amount. If you drink sour milk is not symptomatic because in the sour milk is partially to milk.
Flatulence if long From time to time, it is unlikely. If it is frequent and other symptoms, such as anorexia, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, palliative is often a warning sign of a leading cause of cancer in the abdomen. Should see the doctor to determine the exact cause.
Basic treatment methods?
May use common home medication. And adjust food by eating soft food. Easy to digest but moderately. Taking medication may help to reduce flatulence. But if you eat every day, it would not be right. Because we do not know the real cause of flatulence. The disease may be more.
When should I see a doctor?
The symptoms are as follows. Should see the doctor to find the cause. And treatment
1. In older people, such as those older than 40 years, the onset of flatulence Occurs in a short time because of stomach cancer. The liver is usually found in people over the age of 40.
2. In people with flatulence with weight loss.
3. Pale black diarrhea
4. Have continuous vomiting. Or not swallowing food
5. Yellow, yellow eyes or lumps in the stomach.
6. Very abdominal pain
7. Very flatulence.
8. The excretory changes from the past, such as constipation, more to the laxative or constipation, diarrhea.